So, I don’t have enough written posts to help you guys and myself out, seing how most of my followers are guys, here’s a short post on a little secret I learned during my career at Gold’s Gym.
1. In order to make a particular muscle grow, you have to aggrevate that muscle at least twice a week, but you also need to have at least 72 hours of rest between working that same muscle again. This means, if chest is a problem area, you have to work out chest twice a week.
2. You need to consume 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight to gain muscle.
3. You need to consume more calories than you burn.
4. Hitting legs is the most important workout you can do to gain mass.
5. Remember, everyone is a hard gainer. Gaining mass is not easy and there is only one way to gain it easily (but that’s illegal, so out of the question of course).
However, there are a few tricks you can use to make it easier. One of those tricks is working out right. For instance, if you’re trying to gain size all over, it saves a lot of time if you work out smart and you can do that by instead of doing decline bench on chest days, to leave decline out completely and do either bench and incline or maybe even only incline. This hits front choulders and chest. This way you’re really hitting shoulders and chest (the same can be said for back days). I consider myself one of the hardest hard gainers there can be because I’ve been working out hard for about 5 years now and only after 5 years was I able to get to where I am today. The pic is of me btw.
WORK HARD. WORK OUT HARDER. PLAY THE HARDEST.