Zain’s Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cake For One
Are you ready for the easiest cake you will EVER make?
For those of you dying for a healthy sweet treat but don’t even know where the oven pre-heat button is, this recipe is your saving grace. Oh, did I mention it’s a peanut butter & chocolate chip cake? AND I haven’t even got to the best part yet, no matter how bad your baking skills are, this cake will turn out moist no matter what you do, so you will pretty much feel like a master baker.
Do I have your attention yet?
*You will need a small 250ml mason jar for this recipe (most glass jars will work too)
21/2 Tbsp Chunky Organic Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp Gluten-Free Oats OR Coconut Flour
1 Egg White OR Flax Egg (1 Tbsp Flax +1 Tbsp Warm Water set aside 5 mins)
2 Tsp Gluten-Free Baking Powder
1/2 Tbsp Coconut Butter/Coconut Oil OR 1/8 Cup Pumpkin Puree
Pinch Himalayan Crystal Salt
1 Tsp Natural Vanilla
10-12 Drops Vanilla Creme Stevia OR Sweetener of Your Choice
1 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk OR Milk Of Your Choice
2 Tbsp Unsweetened OR Sugar-Free Raw Chocolate Chips OR Chunks
1. Set a large pot of water to boil.
2. Blend all ingredients except chocolate chips in a food processor or magic bullet.
3. Pour blended batter into mason jar and stir in the chocolate chips. Cover.
4. Place the entire jar into the pot of boiling water and boil on high for 35-40 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and use tongs to pull the jar out of the water. Use a cloth to unscrew the lid and enjoy the most delicious peanut buttery, chocolatey moist, melt in your mouth cake ever!!
*Note: I like to top with extra peanuts, chocolate chips and coconut whip.
Oh, and if you want to make them for your friends, just follow the same procedure or boil a larger pot of water and cook up to three cakes at once!